- the types of information that we may collect from you when you access or use our Website - FragranceCentral.co.uk and other online services (collectively, our "Services"); and
- our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect through our Services and in the electronic communications sent through or in connection with our Services.
- User" or "you" or "your" refers to you, as a user of the Services. A user is someone who accesses or uses the Services for the purpose of sharing, displaying, hosting, publishing, transacting, uploading information or viewing pictures and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Services.
- User Account
- "User Account" is a separate part of the Website, containing User information required by FragranceCentral during registration.
- "Content" will include (but is not limited to) images, photos, audio, video, location data, 'nearby places', and all other forms of information or data.
What information do we collect from our users?
FragranceCentral may collect and use information of and regarding its Users. We collect only data which is essential to our operations and enables us to provide you with better user experience.
We may also use certain performance tracking tools, such as Google Analytics. Through the use of Google Analytics we gather information regarding your behaviour and preferences when using our online platform.
We collect two types of information from and about our Users, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details (i.e. your Internet Service Provider).
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- User Account information: Personal information, such as your full name and other information you may provide with your account, such as your address and phone number, that may be displayed as a part of your User Account; We collect this information in order to verify your identity and provide you with an individualised experience of our Services.
- Contact Information: Your contact information, such as email address and other ways of communication. We collect this information in order to provide you with access to certain features of our Services and to inform you about relevant information concerning your use of our Services.
- Preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language; We collect this information in order to enhance your user experience.
- Searches and other activities: The search terms you have looked up and results you selected; We collect this information in order to improve your user experience and provide you with more relevant content and Services.
- Browsing information: How long you used our Services, which features you used, etc.; We collect this information in order to analyse the behaviour of our users and improve our Services.
- Communications: Between you and FragranceCentral support staff regarding the Services. We collect this information in order to monitor the quality of our support staff and your communications with us.
How we gather information from users?
How we collect and store information depends on the pages you are visiting, the activities in which you elect to participate and the services provided. For example, you may be asked to provide information when you register for access to certain portions of our Website, create a User account, request certain features, such as e-mail newsletters or when you make a payment. Like most Websites, FragranceCentral also collects information automatically and through the use of electronic tools that may be transparent to our visitors and Users. For example, we may log the name of your Internet Service Provider.
What we do with the information we collect?
Like other Websites, we collect information to enhance your visit and deliver more individualised content. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with anyone, except in cases when that proves necessary.
We will retain the information we collect from you for a period of maximum of 5 /five/ years, or less if it is no longer necessary for the provision of the FragranceCentral services to you. After the expiry of this period we undertake to delete any information we have collected from you.
FragranceCentral won't transfer information about you to third parties for the purpose of providing or facilitating third-party advertising to you. We won't sell information about you. We may share your account information with third parties in some circumstances, including: (1) with your consent; (2) to a service provider or partner who meets our data protection standards; (3) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, such as pursuant to a subpoena or other legal process; (4) when we have a good faith belief that doing so will help prevent imminent harm to someone. If we are going to share your information in response to legal process, we'll give you notice so you can challenge it (for example by seeking court intervention), unless we're prohibited by law or believe doing so may endanger others. We will object to requests for information about users of our services that we believe are improper. Certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our Website - our Web hosting service for example - may have access to such information.
Right of consent withdrawal
You may withdraw your consent for collecting your personal information at any time. To do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Change or review of information
Accessing & correcting your personal information.
We take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us, as well as any subsequent updates.
We encourage you to review, update, and correct the personal information that we maintain about you. You may request that we delete personal data about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or is being processed in a way which infringes any applicable legal requirements.
Security: how we protect your information?
We have implemented appropriate measures in the form of various technical, physical and other means, including, but not limited to measures regarding the security of our electronic systems and databases. These means aim at improving the integrity and security of the personal information that we collect and maintain. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot guarantee the full elimination of all risks. If we learn of any violation, breach or danger to our security systems breach, then we will attempt to notify you electronically so that timely and appropriate protective steps can be taken. Apart from informing you via e-mail, we may post a notice through the Website if a security breach occurs.
Your personal data safety is of utmost importance to us. We review and strive to improve our security measures on a regular basis.
If we detect a breach of our security measures, which has the potential of harming you as individual we will notify you without undue delay.
Controlling your personal data
Other Users may be able to identify you, or associate you with your account, if you include your personal information in any content you post or make publicly available.
For more information on how you can control your data shared with us, please see section 4, 5 and 6 of the present agreement.
If you have any questions regarding the ways you can control your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
As mentioned, you may at any time review or change the personal information we maintain about you by contacting FragranceCentral. Upon your request, we will delete your contact information and personal data from our active databases.
FragranceCentral does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our servers. FragranceCentral encourages parents to go online with their kids.
Changes to this policy
The copyrights of our Website are the property of FragranceCentral.
Texts, graphics, photographs, animations, videos and clips, visible on the Website are the object of copyright and are part of the intellectual property of FragranceCentral. Those may not be reproduced, used, presented or represented without an explicit written permission by FragranceCentral. Any distribution of files, obtained by the Users under the Terms and Conditions of the Website, or of parts of such files, constitutes a violation of the relevant intellectual property protection laws and is prosecuted by the law.
Nothing contained on this Website may be interpreted as granting a license or right of use as a trademark without the prior explicit written consent of FragranceCentral.
FragranceCentral is controlled, operated and administered entirely within Poland.
If you are accessing the FragranceCentral Website from another jurisdiction, please be advised that you are transferring your personal information to FragranceCentral in Poland and, by using the Website, you consent to that transfer and to abide by the applicable laws concerning your use of the Website and your agreements with us.